It’s been a very busy week, because of some occasions in our school.
It was a great experience performing on stage, and very unforgettable.
For some reason, it was also quite an embarrassing experience for us
because we didn’t performed very well and we did a lot of mistakes. But
in this incident, I learned something new. I learned that “Prepare for
the best, but expect for the worst”. In this week, we also had a lot of
tasks and unfortunately I didn’t accomplished some of them well. Maybe
because it was too hard for me, or maybe it was really something new for
me. But in this case, I really did enjoy at school. It was fun and
everyday I’m learning and experiencing something new, like: new lessons,
new experiences, new adventure, new people and new happenings. Although
this week, was not quite very well. I will try my very best to correct
my mistakes and accomplish my failed tasks, so that next week maybe a
better week.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento